The best way I can describe myself is that I’m a very fun loving person. I don’t think I could ever spend a day without laughing and making somebody else laugh. Some of my hobbies include hockey, sword collecting, and cars. One goal that I have established is that I want to travel around the world and see some unique places. My transition from high school to college was fairly smooth, the increased workload in most classes was the only real challenge for me. I have been playing team sports since I was very young so being a part of any team has come naturally to me and I never have problems working in groups. My only weakness I’m sad to say is motivation, I am not motivated easily to give something my highest effort. Only something I feel very passionate about can motivate me enough to put forth my full effort. About a year ago I made a genius decision to put up a big white board in my room, this board is what helps me stay focused and allows me to meet deadlines. It’s just so big that it’s hard not to notice it as opposed to a calendar or a notepad or something of that nature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
R#2
To start off with, putting a big white board up on your wall seems like a great idea. I might just steal that idea from you. I love to write everything I do down, sometimes when I don’t write down my schedule for the day I feel like I will end up forgetting what to do. I totally can connect to the fact that you are not easily motivated with something you are not passionate about. It is really hard to give in your full interest and effort into something that does not come first in your life. You sound like your very active and that’s great. Your very lucky your transition from high school to college was smooth, it was the opposite for me. I was so confused with my life at one point and did not know if I was happy with the decisions I had made for my future. School did toughen up towards the end as well for me. But than again, I did not regret the decision I have made for I am happy for where I stand now. I don’t know who you are but I am glad you can describe yourself as a fun loving person. You should definitely stick to your goal of traveling around the world that’s that definitely one of my goals for the future as well!
Sharmagh D - R2:
I completely understand what George means about putting a huge white board on his room wall. I have a white board on my room wall too for a similar purpose. Mine is not exactly for school work, more for upcoming birthdays, doctors/dentist appointments, and sometimes test days. Annie you should definitely try it. You said that you feel like if you do not write something down, you will forget to do it. I’m exactly like that as well. I have a yearly planner aside from my white board that is just for school. I must say, it saves me. You should consider getting one. I do not know either one of you, but it looks like we all can relate to each other in some way or another. See you both in class.
R2
Well you guys seem like you live pretty organized lives. I mean I don't think I would put a whiteboard in my room just because when I am in my room it's like knockout time and I wouldn't have a chance to realize I need to right something down because I would already be asleep. George and Annie I feel the same way about being motivated. E.G. Like I know when I am doing some things at work I ccould do them faster and more precise but like damn I just don't feel like it. And george one other thing that is a good thing you have I mean wanting to make people laugh everyday is a great quality. Laughter should be on everyone’s day planner.
R#2
In today society people have so much going on in one day that I think it’s very important for everyone to have some way to organize everything they have to get things done. I myself keep a planner with me everywhere I go (that’s if I have my purse)and I also have a organizer in my phone that come hand many time. It helps me remember birthdays and appointments. And I do agree with Annie that sometimes it’s easy to get side tracked and not get certain things done if you’re not passionate about what you are working on. And as Jonas mention laughter and being happy is very important in everyone’s like. It can be motivation at points. Keep a smile on your face and let your day work itself out.
Post a Comment